All About Care, Inc. specializes in Assisted Living Homes since 2005. All Locations are found within Anchorage, Alaska. Each home is smaller than a normal institution. Making sure each client is cared for attentively. All caregivers have been with us for over three years. Our homes have private large rooms. We also have over 10 years of experience with Dementia and Alzheimers clients.
General Services Offered
This assisted living home provides 24-hour protective oversight for no more than five (5) ambulatory elderly persons who are in need of supportive care to include:
• A safe and caring environment.
• 24 hour monitoring of residents to ensure their safety and well-being.
• Three nutritious meals daily, plus snacks.
• Assistance with the activities of daily living (ADL) (e.g., walking, eating, dressing, bathing, toiling, and transfer between bed and chair).
• Assistance with instrumental activities of daily living (IADL) such as doing laundry, cleaning of living area, food preparation, managing money and conducting business affairs, using public transportation, writing letters, obtaining appointments, using the telephone, or engaging in recreational or leisure activities.
• Assistance in obtaining personal services.
• Supervision of self-administration of medication, if needed.
• Planned facility and community activity programs.
• Transportation provided or arranged for appointments, church services, and community events, etc.
• Referral to medical and social services as needed.
• Comfortable furnishings and storage space for clothing and personal possessions.
• Towels and bed linens furnished weekly.
• Weekly housekeeping services to include vacuuming, dusting of furniture, changing bed linens, laundry, etc.
Additional services offered on agreement between administrator and client (or client's representative.